Made to Crave Participant's Guide with DVDLysa TerKeurst
According to bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, craving isn't a bad thing, but we must realize God created us to crave so we'd ultimately desire more of Him in our lives. Instead, many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting ... Read More
This Made to Crave Participant's Guide will help you to take this message further and to truly begin to make the needed changes to your life.
Made to Crave session titles include:
- Session 1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
- Session 2: From Desperation to Determination
- Session 3: From Guilt to Peace
- Session 4: From Triggers to Truth
- Session 5: From Permissible to Beneficial
- Session 6: From Consumed to Courageous
- Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain
This softcover copy of the Made to Crave Participant's Guide comes with the Made to Crave DVD Study included.
Ages 18 & up.
Page Count: 156
Read our exclusive interview with Lysa TerKeurst.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: DVD + Participant's Guide
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2011
- UPC: 9780310652786
- Height: 1.00
- Width: 5.87
- Length: 8.95
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review