Made to Crave Devotional: 60 Days to Craving God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst
Author Lysa TerKeurst's best selling book Made to Crave provides the Biblical answer to why people diet, regain the weight they lose and continue to find themselves stuck in this vicious cycle. Feeling that people needed more than those 19 chapters to stay motivated, she ret... Read More
- For Young Women - Softcover: $12.99
- DVD Study: $26.99
- Softcover: $16.99
- DVD + Participant's Guide: $34.99
- Softcover Participant's Guide: $10.99
- Action Plan Participant's Guide: $10.99 $5.50
- Action Plan DVD: $26.99 $13.50
- Action Plan - Participan'ts Guide + DVD: $31.99
- Audio Book on CD (Unabridged): $19.99
Like the original, the Made to Crave Devotional is not a how-to get healthy book. It is the road to finding the lasting "want to" that extends far beyond the surface issues of weighing less and wanting to wear a smaller clothes size.
Ages 18 & up.
Page Count: 208
Read our exclusive interview with Lysa TerKeurst.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 30, 2011
- UPC: 9780310334705
- Height: 0.7
- Width: 5
- Length: 7.1
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 199
- Publish Date: Nov 30, 2011
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012020"
- ISBN: 0310334705