Lord I Wish My Teenager Would Talk with Me: How Can You Know Where Your Teens Really Are in Their Relationship with You and God?Larry Keefauver
Congratulations! You know and love a teenager. You want all the best for your teen--but what is best? Is being a friend best, or being an immovable object? How can you know where your teens really are in their relationship with you and God? Inside Lord, I Wish My Teenager Wo... Read More
- 24 ways to build a friendship with your teen.
- Tips to help you communicate clearly about expected behaviors.
- How body language speaks louder than words.
- Discussion questions to help you act on what you've read.
- Prayers to get you and your teen on track with God.
- 50 ways for teens and parents to spend meaningful time together.
You'll learn to use communication to set boundaries and define expected behaviors that are clear to parent and teen. And you'll learn to move away from the "misses" of miscommunication, mistrust, misbehavior, misused time, talents and treasure, mistakes, misbeliefs and missed encounters with God.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 24, 1999
- UPC: 9780884196396
- Height: 0.68
- Width: 5.41
- Length: 8.44
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 224
- Publish Date: Sep 27, 1999
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012515 , REL012030 , FAM043000"
- ISBN: 0884196399
More From Larry Keefauver
Henrietta C. Mears, Larry Keefauver, Larry Keefauver$16.99
Judi Keefauver, Larry Keefauver$10.99
Judi Keefauver, Larry Keefauver, Larry Keefauver$10.99