With Live On Forever, The Afters deliver an innovative and fresh pop sound that is both epic and captivating. Using life experiences, the group has spun them into redemptive and uplifting songs to encourage listeners.Track ListLive On ForeverLegendsTime Of My LifeEyes Of A B... Read More
Live On Forever
Time Of My Life
Eyes Of A Believer
When You're With Me
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Music
- Format: CD
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2016
- UPC: 696859309779
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- CMTA Code: Not Available
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Listen to the whole CD by kiss on 12/7/2016
This CD is amazing! I wanted it for the song "Live on Forever" but each track is so encouraging and uplifting. God has spoken to me in a special way through this CD. I hope you will purchase it and listen to all the songs!
- The Afters never stop sending great music our way. by Mark on 10/31/2016
This is my second Cd purchased by the group the After's which truly enjoy their style of music and inspiration in my daily living the Christian walk in life. Was able to download the song Live On Forever on iTickets for free as they offer free music to listen to on your music account.
- Amazing, refreshing & encouraging by Noah on 9/30/2016
Wow. All I can say is…wow.
Live On Forever is The Afters’ 5th album, and while I’m familiar with their former 3 (Never Going Back To OK, Light Up The Sky, and Life Is Beautiful), all their past work pales with this one. It is completely AMAZING. Why? Let me explain…
There are several reasons for why I LOVE Live On Forever…one, the music is so fresh and crisp, it alone is a pure joy to listen to (plus the electronic elements in “Shadows” are a welcome addition as well!!), and all the lyrics are incredibly uplifting and God-focused.*
One of my passions or greatest loves is the reality of the bliss to come—the other side of death. Death is such an ugly word, and we often recoil at the mention of it, but for Christians it is the greatest thing to ever happen to them (dying daily to become more like Christ, and then death that ushers me into eternal awesomeness X-D). Every song is either glorifying God for what He’s done and doing for us or is about the pure joy to come. There is no darkness at all in this album.*
It’s really simple. It’s an album of celebration. The combination of such fresh and crisp tunes with the awesome lyrics make this not only an incredible album, but definitely The Afters’ best project yet and one of the best additions to your music library you could ever make.
Not only do I whole heartedly give Live On Forever a 5/5 star rating overall, I LOVE it.
Whenever you do listen to this album for the first time, make sure you’re in a quiet place with no distractions. Really listen. It will be such a blessing. XD XD XD XD
*The one exception is “Legends”, which is more man and battle oriented…but is still really good!! =D
1. Shadows—Whether it be from darkness to salvation or from complacency to passion, this is all about rising to a higher level of life. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJUgpI1gak
2. Battles—In our weakness, He is strong. It is He alone who wins our battles. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhCkoelv0E
3. Sunrise—God is the best part of my life. He is my Redeemer, my Savior, my sunrise. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQs3Ph-hOa4
4. Time Of My Life—Pure fun, pure joy…it’s coming!!! (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my0LG0CPgHg
5. Wake Up My Heart—A passionate plea for God to make what He loves what I love, what He sees I see… (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__1l4nDWfE
6. Live On Forever—We were made for another world, and it’s gonna be totally awesome… (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqD597Vf6Q
7. Eyes Of A Believer—God’s own should live eternally optimistic, for God is their strength and victory. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5bnG0I8yJY
8. Survivors—God’s own are unstoppable, undefeated. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbaG6beB0Y
9. Legends—Heroes are born when they undauntedly face the seemingly impossible…is it your crossroads before you? (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-8uJDv7H8
10. When You’re With Me—All of life is made inevitably awesomer when that one person is with you, whether it be God or your soul mate. (5/5 stars) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzk-eD1OkDw