This large print edition of the Life Application Study Bible offers the King James Version along with over 10,000 Life Application notes to challenge readers to apply the truths of Scripture to everyday life. The Bible includes book introductions, in-text maps and charts, pe... Read More
We're sorry, but this item will not arrive by Christmas. Learn more >
- Life Application notes—over 10,000 life application notes help you understand the meaning of the Bible and apply its truth to your life.
- Contributors—nearly 100 contributors and several renowned scholars from various denominations helped prepare and review the study helps. Their participation assures you that all study helps are accurate and true to the Bible text.
- Book introductions focus on each book's great themes. An outline, time line and other vital facts are also included.
- Profiles of Bible people—special highlighted sections feature profiles of over 100 key people. Each profile contains a biographical sketch; a key lesson from that person's life and lists of that person's strengths, accomplishments, weaknesses, and mistakes.
- Charts and Maps (200) are available within the text and book introductions; its like having at atlas built right into your Bible. The 260 charts and diagrams help highlight important information and explain difficult concepts and relationships.
- An updated, extensive cross reference system helps you find related passages quickly.
- The comprehensive index to all the notes, charts, maps and personality profiles and the 60 page dictionary concordance are ideal for Bible study and teaching preparation.
- The words of Christ in red
- Three different daily devotional reading programs
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2003
- UPC: 9780842368834
- Height: 2.20
- Width: 6.87
- Length: 9.55
- Publish Date: Mar 1, 2003
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 842368833
- Translation: King James
- Red Letter: Yes
- Print Size: 12
- Binding: Hardcover
- Concordance: Yes
- Type: Study
- General Color: Blue
- Illustrations: Yes
- Audience stage life: Adult
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review