A Super Simple Mission Kit: Kids Serving KidsBack2Back Ministries, Beth Guckenberger, Standard Publishing
Filled with fun activities, compelling stories, biblical teaching, kid-friendly service projects, and family outreach ideas, the Super Simple Mission Kit will: Open kids’ eyes to the needs in their community and around the world. Shape kids’ hearts to mirror God’... Read More
- Open kids’ eyes to the needs in their community and around the world.
- Shape kids’ hearts to mirror God’s heart of compassion.
- Inspire kids to courageously follow God’s call.
In partnering with Back2Back Ministries, this kit will:
- Provide children’s ministers and pastors with resources that guide children to look beyond themselves and think of others—especially of kids around the world living in difficult situations. This complete kit includes stories, curriculum, video clips, visuals, and detailed instructions on how to partner with Back2Back Ministries.
- There are 163 million orphans around the world. With each purchase, a portion of the proceeds will go to Back2Back Ministries to directly serve orphans
The Super Simple Mission Kit includes:
- Kids Serving Kids Director’s Guide—an easy-to-use guide that has everything needed—lesson plans, schedules, serving activities, a giving project, and more—to plan and lead service-focused events using all the resources in this kit.
- Kids Serving Kids DVD—inspiring videos with real-life stories from orphans, worship with Yancy, and an overview of Back2Back Ministries.
- Tales of the Not Forgotten book—a collection of four real-life stories that takes kids on a journey to faraway lands and unknown faces to show how God is caring for orphans around the world. The book serves as the basis for a six-lesson curriculum.
- Tales of the Not Forgotten Leader’s Guide CD—a fully editable and modifiable leader’s guide that includes six lessons based on the Tales of the Not Forgotten book with detailed (but easy) instructions, printables, take-home pages, scripts, and more.
- Mission Posters & Serving Hands—six colorful posters and fifty Serving Hands to create a display highlighting how specific kids will serve others.
How to Use the Super Simple Mission Kit
- Missions Ministry or Emphasis
- Use anytime (week-long, weekend, mid-week, etc) during a church mission emphasis
- Focus on missions through special church services
- Build on the energy from summer domestic and international mission trips
- Mission emphasis can be throughout the year
- VBS Extension – sessions for kids following any VBS program
- Thanksgiving and Christmas – sessions for kids during November, helping them feel grateful for what they have and helping them have a heart for orphans. Then in December, kids bring their offerings to help the orphans they have been learning about.
- Family Ministry – families participate together in the “family session”, with “Discuss-It Cubes,” conversation cards, and family letters that will spur discussions.
- Short-term Children’s Curriculum Option – use as a 6-week study before, during, or after a church’s missions emphasis time. Take a break from current curriculum to focus on service and/or missions. Or, perfect to use if the church just ended a program like Zondervan’s The Story.
- Product type: Default
- Format: Missions Kit
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
- UPC: 9780784776353
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review