Jericho: The Promise Fulfilled: Special EditionShatterpoint Entertainment
The next generation is ready to take the land West of the Jordan! In Jericho: The Promised Fulfilled, two spies are sent into an impenetrable fortress and are rescued by the hands of a beautiful woman who alone realizes the city's pending destruction. The wandering is over a... Read More
The wandering is over and Joshua is ready to lead his people in an epic battle against seemingly impossible odds. Will this confrontation lead to deeper rebellion or a promise fulfilled? Join the fun in this comical retelling of the battle between the nation of Israel and the might army of Jericho, starring the popular Lego figures.
Dove Family-Approved for All Ages
Format: NTSC, Color, Subtitled, Widescreen, Animated
Run Time: 28 Minutes
- Product type: Video
- Format: DVD
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2014
- UPC: 884501127844
- Height: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- My son LOVES it!! by Lynda on 4/19/2015
We bought this last year and when my son went to put it into the DVD player, he dropped it, stepped on it, and broke it. He was heartbroken (because he loved the first show that was made), and looked everywhere until we were able to find another one (almost a year later). He absolutely loves it!! There are so many other movies that he could be watching...I'm very thankful to have this one! He loves Jesus and Legos, so this is perfect for him! :)
- Awesome! by Lindy on 4/12/2015
If you like Lego and the Bible, then this is right up your ally! All my kids have enjoyed watching these movies and each one gets better and better! Can't wait to see the next one!
- Great Movie! by 7kids on 4/11/2015
My kids love this movie. The animation is wonderful and there are great special effects. It stays true to the story. It also has lots of funny parts.
It is a family favorite!
- Parts are not biblical by Kim on 1/6/2015
Parts which are not biblical:
* Movie: The spies who were sent to Jericho were named.
Bible: The spies are not named.
* Movie: The spy, whom the movie calls Steve, says he has been a big fan of Joshua's ever since Joshua "parted the Red Sea, beat the Golden Goat, and ordered manna from Heaven".
Bible: Moses parted the Red Sea, Moses destroyed the golden `calf' which Aaron instructed the Israelites to make, and no one `ordered' manna, but rather God heard the complaints and told Moses that they were to eat quail in the evening and manna in the morning.
* Movie: Suggests one of the spies likes Rahab and after the defeat of Jericho it is suggested that the spy and Rahab get married when Joshua tells the spy "she is a good woman" and for him to "take good care of her".
Bible: The Bible simply states Rahab and her father's family lived in Israel after the defeat of Jericho.
The fact that there were computers, water dispensers, cameras, and a news media were all things that I felt fell into the creative license of movie making. These are no different then the whole movie being made with Legos.