How do Jehovah Witness beliefs compare to biblical Christianity? They claim to believe in Jesus and hold the Bible in high regard, but do they? Their door-to-door activity seems to show a devotion that amazes others. But what is really going on? Find out by watching this po... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Find out by watching this powerful 30-minute session covering the Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Society).
Learn about the Jehovah Witnesses's:
- History, dating back to the 1800s
- Founder and key leaders, including Charles Taze Russell and Judge Rutherford
- Practices and rules (For example, before their prohibition of blood transfusions, there were other prohibitions they observed, but have now set aside.)
- Beliefs about God, Jesus, the Church, what happens after death, and more.
Discover the practical Do's and Don'ts when talking to Jehovah's Witnesses and uncover the answers to key questions, such as "When Jehovah's Witnesses say they believe in Jesus, what do they actually believe about him?
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: DVD Study
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2013
- UPC: 9781596367272
- Height: 0.6
- Width: 5.4
- Length: 7.5
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Eye Opening by wayne on 4/27/2014
I found the Jehovah Witnessed DVD to be eye opening, informative and helpful in understanding what they believe and in how to share the true Gospel of life with them. The fact that so many people embracing this as Biblical truth is amazing to me when the Bible is so clear on the scriptural teachings they have changed. This material is a must read for every bible believing Christian.