I Am a Church MemberThom S. Rainer
Bestselling author and ministry leader Thom S. Rainer drew an exceptional response when he posted a 500-word declaration about church membership to his daily blog. "I Am a Church Member" started a conversation about the attitudes and responsibilities of church members - rath... Read More
- Hardcover: $7.99
Thoughtfully expanded to book form, I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference begins to remedy the outbreak of inactive or barely committed church members, addressing without apology what is expected of those who join a body of believers. When a person's attitude is consistently biblical and healthy, matters of giving, serving,and so forth will fall into place more naturally.
Six intentional chapters with study questions guide this rising discussion:
- I Will Be a Unifying Church Member
- I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires
- I Will Pray for My Church Leaders
- I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members
- I Will Be a Functioning Member
- I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Audio Book on CD (Unabridged)
- Release Date: May 1, 2013
- UPC: 9781610456876
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 2
- Pages: 0
- Publish Date: Jun 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL108000"
- ISBN: 1610456874
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Perfect for Group Study by Smiling Sally on 7/22/2013
Each chapter in this little book of only 96 pages is followed by a pledge for the reader to consider and sign. Next come questions to study and discuss, lending the book perfectly to a group study.
I liked Rainer's illustrating church membership by comparing it to country club membership. His way of thinking helps make his points.
Thank you to B&H Publishing Group for my copy