Imagine a home where every person feels loved, valued and heard. Imagine a family that seeks God’s wisdom, will and Word together. Imagine an intimate, affectionate community where every night is an experience of caring, sharing, comfort and peace. You can make this beauti... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
You can make this beautiful picture a reality in your home. But it won’t happen by accident - you need a plan! Holding Your Family Together: 5 Simple Steps to Help Bring Your Family Closer to God and Each Other is a workable, powerful plan based on a simple nightly routine: Share, Read, Talk, Pray, Bless. This is the "Faith 5," and it has transformed families around the world.
No matter your child’s age or your family’s unique situation, these five steps from author and pastor Dr. Richard Melheim can work for you. Inside you’ll find everything you need to get your family into a nightly habit that will open your hearts to each other and to God.
The Faith 5:
1. Sharing highs and lows of the day
2. Reading a key verse of scripture from Sunday’s preaching/teaching
3. Talking about how the highs and lows relate to the Scripture and asking "What is God saying to my situation?"
4. Praying for one another’s highs and lows
5. Blessing one another before turning out the lights on the day
Page Count: 240
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- UPC: 9780764215223
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 232
- Publish Date: Apr 30, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012030"
- ISBN: 0764215221