Four Views of the End Times: Views on Jesus' Second ComingRose Publishing
Four Views of the End Times is a booklet that gives a basic explanation of biblical end-times prophecy, from four different Christian views. For nearly 2000 years, people have wondered about the timeline of the end times and the Second Coming of Christ. Even back in Jesus' d... Read More
The Four Views of the End Times booklet includes comparison charts of 4 timelines of the end times, and an explanation and Bible references for each. It can be read in 30 minutes or less and is helpful for Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and Christian school curriculum. This end-times timeline booklet has 14 pages, fits inside most Bibles, 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" unfolds to 38 inches long.
The major Christian millennial views on the end times are compared in this Four Views of the End Times pamphlet. This brief summary of end-times prophecies and the Book of Revelation can be read in 30 minutes or less.
- List of the Signs of the End Times
- Jesus' and Paul' Teachings on the End Times
- What all Christians Agree On: Jesus is Coming Again, and We Should All Be Ready
- 4 End-Times Prophecy Timelines
- Definitions of End Times Phrases: Church age, Millennium, Rapture, Great Tribulation, Preterism, and more.
- Glossary of terms in the Book of Revelation: 666, "The Beast," Antichrist, Armageddon, mark of the best, and more.
End-Times Prophecy Viewpoint Includes:
- Definition of the View In 400 Words or Less
- Dispensational Premillennialism - also called Premil Dispensationalism
- Historical Premillennialism - also called Historical Premil
- Amillennialism - also called Amil
- Postmillennialism - also called Postmil
- An End-Times Timeline graphic
- What is the Main Focus or Emphasis of this View?
- How is the Modern State of Israel viewed?
- Which Scriptures Seem to Support this View?
- When Was This View Introduced? How long has it been popular?
- Who has supported this view? Which Christian leaders hold this eschatological view?
- Product type: Default
- Format: Pamphlet
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2006
- UPC: 9781596360891
- Height: 0.1
- Width: 5.5
- Length: 8.6