FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 6 - Leader Guide includes: 13 teaching plansPersonal Bible study for leadersTips for leading preteensFellowship ideasBenefits: Helps preteen leaders pull off each session with easeIncludes personal Bible study points for leadersFLYTE is a... Read More
FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 6 - Leader Guide includes:
- 13 teaching plans
- Personal Bible study for leaders
- Tips for leading preteens
- Fellowship ideas
- Helps preteen leaders pull off each session with ease
- Includes personal Bible study points for leaders
FLYTE is a Bible study curriculum for kids ages 10-12, that speaks to what they are dealing with right now. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. As the culture around preteens continues to inundate them with worldly messages, FLYTE is the resource for churches to walk alongside preteens in helping them develop a godly worldview combining faith and life. FLYTE enables leaders to cater to the specific needs of preteens, while equipping leaders with fresh video content, sound Bible study, and life applications relevant to their preteens. (13 sessions)
FLYTE Volume 6
Unit 1: Defense
- What do Christians believe about God?
- Who is Jesus?
- Is Jesus the only way?
- What happens when Christians die?
Unit 2: Decisions
- Who decides?
- What are my options?
- How do I follow through?
- Am I on my own?
Unit 3: Fair Play
- Does what I say matter?
- Am I a thief?
- Why is it so hard to tell the truth?
- Can't they take a joke?
- Bonus: Christmas (Apologetics)
- Gives leaders step-by-step instructions in leading preteens
- Provides dynamic videos for each session that preteens will enjoy watching
- Provides cool bumper videos leaders can use to generate excitement
- Provides bonus Bible study background clips
- Includes fellowship ideas
- Great content for helping teachers and parents to deal with difficult subject matter
- Weekly parent letters help parents stay connected to what their preteens are learning
- Product type: Default
- Format: Leader Guide
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2013
- UPC: 9781415870655
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review