You've known your mother all your life. Show her you were paying attention with this keepsake book, which allows you to reflect what you've seen back to her, one memory at a time. Everything That Makes You Mom: A Bouquet of Memories includes vignettes about author Laura Lynn... Read More
- Mom in the Home - Doing whatever she did to make a house a place that we loved to live in and want to return to.
- Mom in the World - She was our primary tour guide, into the neighborhood and then beyond.
- Virtuous Mom - Sometimes it's in her actions and sometimes it's in the things she touches.
- Playful Mom - In word and deed, she showed that there is a time for mirth.
- Educational Mom - We learn so much from mom, whether or not she knows she's teaching.
- Mom: The Final Exam - It is a test, but everyone passes.
Page Count: 128
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2013
- UPC: 9781426767463
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 112
- Publish Date: Apr 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012030"
- ISBN: 1426767463
More From Laura Lynn Brown, Laura Lynn Brown
Laura Lynn Brown, Laura Lynn Brown$12.99