Etica: La Unica Regla Para Tomar DecisionesJohn C. Maxwell
- John C. Maxwell's most recent book, Thinking for a Change, was published in Warner hardcover in 4/03 with an announced first printing of 200,000. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (Thomas Nelson, 1998) has sold over 725,000 copies.- There are nearly 5.2 million copies ... Read More
- There are nearly 5.2 million copies in print of Maxwell's previous books and many have been New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Week bestsellers.
- John C. Maxwell is known as America's expert on leadership and is founder of the Injoy Group, an organization dedicated to helping people maximize their leadership potential. He has an extensive speaking schedule and mailing list and speaks to more than 350,000 people each year.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook read by the author.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2005
- UPC: 9780789913074
- Height: 0.31
- Width: 5.88
- Length: 8.26
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Language: Spanish
- BISAC: "REL012090 , BUS008000 , REL012502"
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review