Living for Christ in a Fallen World: Ephesians - Adult Leader's Guide
Life Design is a through-the-Bible curriculum thatencourages adults to build their lives on the Word of God. Each study is designed to help busy adult learners do inductive Bible study on their own or in groups and to practice God's Word in practical, effective ways. Thirte... Read More
- Thirteen three-step lesson plans for use in a classroom setting
- Biblically sound commentary,effective teaching methods, and practical application ideas
- Correlates with questions in the Adult Bible study book
Title: Living for Christ in a Fallen World: Ephesians
Course Theme: As a response to being made alive in Christ,believers should walk worthy" of the new life to whichthey have been called.
Bible Passages: Ephesians
Objectives: To know how blessed believers are in Christ; to appreciate salvation by grace; to represent Christ well in every area of life.
- Product type: Curriculum
- Format: Adult Leader's Guide
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2013
- UPC: 9781594023668
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review