Entering the Forbidden Land: Minnesota Mom in the Land of the Ancient MotherPatricia C. Stendal, Patricia C. Stendal
A family from the suburbs of Minneapolis, MN goes to live among a group of primitive Indians. Their family consists of four children-three are of elementary school age, and the fourth is an eight-month-old handicapped baby. At this point the family has gone through two years... Read More
- You will understand how a complicated yet primitive people live.
- You will grasp how a suburban family can adapt to live among them.
- You will observe how miracles of healing CAN turn enemies into friends.
- You will learn how God can enable your family to withstand difficult situations with faith and courage.
- You will see how a woman in missions put her call into action.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- UPC: 9781622451296
- Height: 0.53
- Width: 6
- Length: 9
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 250
- Publish Date: Oct 1, 2014
- Language: English
- BISAC: "BIO018000"
- ISBN: 1622451295
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review