Como Sobrevivir en un Mundo Lleno de Enojo: Encuentre su Camino a la Paz Personal = Surviving in an Angry WorldCharles F. Stanley
The premise of this book is that learning to let go of anger--and ultimately forgiving the offender--will transform the foundation of every kind of relationship we have. Stanley defines anger as "a strong feeling of intense displeasure, hostility, or indignation as a result ... Read More
1. Helps readers identify the signs of anger, so they can identify anger in themselves.
2. Reveals the far-reaching consequences of anger, which encompass the spiritual, emotional, and physical.
3. Teaches readers how to handle anger through thirteen concrete steps.
4. Walks readers through the steps to true forgiveness and the healing power it brings.
With compassion and a wealth of biblical understanding, Stanley explains that the measure of a person is "the size of thing that makes them angry." He goes on to distinguish between healthy and harmful anger and reminds us that "righteous indignation" is a divine emotion. However, he skillfully explains that misguided anger eats away at ourselves, our relationships with others, and our relationship with God. By helping readers look honestly at the source of their anger, he gently leads them to the ability to truly forgive and find the peace they seek.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2010
- UPC: 9781451602166
- Height: 0.69
- Width: 6.13
- Length: 8.96
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 264
- Publish Date: Nov 9, 2010
- Language: Spanish
- BISAC: "REL012040 , SEL016000 , REL012120"
- ISBN: 1451602162
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review