Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the GospelsJ. Warner Wallace, J. Warner Wallace, Lee Strobel
Christianity could be defined as a "cold case" - it makes a claim about an event from the distant past for which there is little forensic evidence. In Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels, L. A. County homicide detective and for... Read More
Including gripping stories from his career and the visual techniques he developed in the courtroom, Wallace uses illustration to examine the powerful evidence that validates the claims of Christianity.
Cold-Case Christianity will:
- Provide you with ten principles of cold-case investigations and equip you to use these concepts as you consider the claims of the New Testament gospel authors.
- Provide you with a four step template to evaluate the claims of the gospel writers, including how to evaluate eyewitnesses to determine if they are reliable.
- Provide you with the confidence and encouragement necessary to make an impact on your world. As your evidential certainty grows, so too will your desire to share the truth with others.
Cold-Case Christianity will help you understand the power of circumstantial evidence, drawing on 25 years of law enforcement experience. The author also shares his personal journey from atheism to Christian certainty while describing the essential components of eyewitness reliability, abductive reasoning and the rules of evidence.
A unique apologetic that speaks to readers' intense interest in detective stories, Cold-Case Christianity will inspire you to have confidence in Christ as it prepares you to articulate the case for Christianity.
Page Count: 288
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2012
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 288
- Publish Date: Jan 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL067030"
- ISBN: 1434704696