You've heard plenty about getting hooked on drugs or alcohol or sitting at slot machines from sunup to sun down, but can you really become addicted to a person? The answer is yes-codependency is a relationship addiction. A codependant person is anyone who is dependent on ano... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Do you know...
- The warning signs of codependency?
- How to identify a codependent relationship profile?
- Codependency can weaken your relationship with God
- What causes repeated cycles of codependency?
- Finding the path to interdependent relationships is possible?
Codependency can be compared to the sin of depending on false gods that are powerless to help or depending on a broken water well that won't hold water. It simply won't work! Learn how to be released from relationship addiction and have a renewed commitment to put Christ first...and keep him there.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2013
- Height: 0.4
- Width: 3.9
- Length: 6.9
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 93
- Publish Date: Jan 4, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "PSY000000"
- ISBN: 1596366516