The Tabernacle Bible Study is a fantastic six-session, DVD-based study on the biblical Tabernacle, perfect for your personal study, church small group, or Sunday school class. With this complete study, you will learn more about this movable tent of meeting in the wilderness ... Read More
The Tabernacle will explain:
- Why and how the Tabernacle was built
- How the sacrifices pointed toward Jesus Christ
- Why the Tabernacle is often called the "Tabernacle of God"
- The symbolism behind the Golden Lampstand/Candlestick, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense and more
- Why the Ark of the Covenant and Mercy Seat were at the center of worship
- How the Tabernacle relates to biblical holidays
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry and the Church
The Tabernacle DVD includes all of the video sessions for the Bible study. Each video is about 25-35 minutes long, giving you time to go through the Participant Guide and to have a discussion (Participant Guide sold separately). Each video is perfect for a one-hour session - and if you have more than one hour, there are optional discussion questions and even a ready-to-use PowerPoint to extend the teaching.
- Session 1 - Dwell: The Tabernacle
- Session 2 - Sacrifice: The Altar of Burnt Offering
- Session 3 - Clean: The Bronze Laver
- Session 4 - Illuminate: The Lampstand
- Session 5 - Presence: The Table of Bread and the Altar of Incense
- Session 6 - Separated, Exposed and Covered: The Veil, the Ark and the Mercy Seat
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: DVD Study
- Release Date: May 13, 2013
- UPC: 9781596366381
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Excellent by Preacher's wife on 9/29/2016
It was so informative. Explained how the materials used had significance as well as purpose. So much hidden meaning for us to learn. Didn't know of the comparison between the Tabernacle and Jesus. Illustrations were amazing.
- The best Tabernacle Study I have seen by Ann on 8/19/2013
This summer I dove into studies of the Tabernacle. Attempting a workbook study without the videos was dry and left me wanting. The organization of the six DVD lessons with Pastor Barnard made the whole experience come alive. The incredible parallels between the tabernacle and Jesus Christ educated me as no other study has done. As a bible teacher, the quality of the resources on the DVD were priceless. The full color illustrations, the temple cutaway, and the detailed priestly garments were treasures. The participants sheets will help listeners remember the fine points made in th lectures and cement the comparisons made in the study. Pastor Barnard is passionate in his delivery and the videos of the life size replica of the Tabernacle made it so real. It was easier to understand the actual size and details in the separate items in the outer court and the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place, especially the veil. These 6 sessions illuminated the perfect pattern of worship created by God in the tabernacle.