Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst
According to bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, craving isn't a bad thing, but we must realize God created us to crave so we'd ultimately desire more of Him in our lives. Instead, many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting ... Read More
This Made to Crave DVD Study will help you to take this message further and to truly begin to make the needed changes to your life.
Made to Crave session titles include:
- Session 1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
- Session 2: From Desperation to Determination
- Session 3: From Guilt to Peace
- Session 4: From Triggers to Truth
- Session 5: From Permissible to Beneficial
- Session 6: From Consumed to Courageous
- Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain.
The Made to Crave DVD is designed for use with the Made to Crave Participant's Guide (sold separately).
Ages 18 & up.
Read our exclusive interview with Lysa TerKeurst.
- Product type: Default
- Format: DVD Study
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2011
- UPC: 9780310671541 , 25986671549
- Height: 0.54
- Width: 5.33
- Length: 7.5