Christianity, Cults & Religions Participant's GuidePaul Carden
Christians need to know what they believe. The six-session DVD-based curriculum Christianity, Cults & Religions is for small groups that wish to study the differences between Christianity and various other religious groups. This excellent small group study teaches what t... Read More
The series helps participants understand basic Christian beliefs, know why cultic groups are attractive, learn what motivates each group and discover why it is important biblically to have an answer for what we believe about Jesus Christ.
The Christianity, Cults & Religions Participant's Guide covers all six sessions:
- Definitions, Discernment and Defending the Faith - Covers the six key elements that highlight the differences between Christianity and other religions and cults.
- Essential Christian Doctrine - Covers the key beliefs of Christianity and where the cults differ.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (Watchtower Society) - History, founder, practices, beliefs and dos and don'ts
- Mormonism (Latter-day Saints) - History, founder, practices, beliefs and dos and don'ts
- Eastern Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age - History, founder, practices, beliefs, and dos and don'ts
- Islam - History, founder, practices, beliefs and dos and don'ts
Page Count: 96
- Product type: Default
- Format: Participant's Guide
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2010
- UPC: 9781596364295
- Height: 0.29
- Width: 6.04
- Length: 8.94
More From Paul Carden
Christy Darlington, Nora Redaelli, Paul Carden$3.99
Bill McKeever, Bill McKeever, Nora Redaelli, Paul Carden$3.99