Christian History Made Easy Complete KitTimothy Paul Jones
In this 12-session DVD-based study, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones takes you through the most important events in Christian history, from the time of the apostles to today. He brings to life the fascinating people and events that shaped our world through dramatic stories told with a... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Using this comprehensive study, you will learn:
- The fascinating stories of people such as St. Patrick, Martin Luther and Augustine.
- People who changed history like Constantine, Charlemagne and Francis of Assisi
- How we got the Bible that we read today through John Wycliffe, William Tyndale and others.
- The Middle Ages and the Reformation: Kings and Queens, Monks and Reformers
- Where church doctrines and practices originated
- How the Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant churches came to be
- Reason and Revival - How modernity and the scientific revolution affected Christianity
- How Christianity has spread around the world
The Christian History Made Easy Complete Kit includes:
- Leader pack with the DVD of twelve 30-minute video sessions and PDF files for promotional posters, fliers, handouts, bulletin inserts and banners for you to print.
- One printed leader guide + PDF of the leader guide.
- One printed participant guide with session outlines, discussion questions, definitions and time lines.
- One copy of the award-winning Christian History Made Easy book.
- One CD-ROM containing the fully illustrated 100-slide Christian History Made Easy PowerPoint presentation with optional material such as additional images and information to go deeper into popular events and people.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Complete Kit
- Height: 2
- Width: 6.7
- Length: 9.8
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 0
- Publish Date: Jul 22, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL015000"
- ISBN: 1596365250