Children's Atlas of God's WorldCraig Froman
This one-of-a-kind atlas glorifies God, explores His creation and honors His followers around the world! The Children's Atlas of God's World is packed with unique insights into Christian history makers and amazing landmarks. Little ones can explore the design of ecosystems a... Read More
This informative children's atlas by curriculum writer Craig Froman includes outline maps and facts regarding the seven continents, as well as detailed maps and data of the featured countries. The comprehensive information provided for each focus country will bring to light their culture and traditions, holidays, exploration, legal system and economic industries, as well as missionary accounts and other material to help young readers connect to people from regions around the globe.
Using the Children's Atlas of God's World, children will:
- Discover amazing wonders of God’s creation, including the longest rivers, tallest mountains and more.
- Examine interesting factual details about Christian explorers, missionaries and history makers.
- Learn about geographic features and how these were formed by the Flood, plate tectonics and volcanic activity - plus other details of God’s amazing design.
Page Count: 96
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2013
- UPC: 9780890517062
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 94
- Publish Date: Jun 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 11
- Audience Age Minimum: 8
- BISAC: "JNF049000"
- ISBN: 0890517061
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review