Child Training TipsReb Bradley
It is not just another book on child training -- this book has no equal! Every chapter consists of symptom lists which identify behavior problems, and expose trouble spots in parenting .Answered are questions like: How can a parent tell if they've given control of their home... Read More
- How can a parent tell if they've given control of their home to their children?
- How can a child be trained to obey quickly when spoken to calmly and only one time?
- What's gone wrong when chastisement doesn't work?
- How can appropriate punishments be determined?
- What are the most subtle signs of rebellion?
- How do parents accidentally train their children to disobey them?
- What can be expected of children at what ages?
- What exactly is sass and how can it be stopped?
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- UPC: 9781579570002
- Height: 0.43
- Width: 5.24
- Length: 8.3
- Language: English
- BISAC: "FAM034000"
More From Reb Bradley