The NIV Study Bible is the bestselling study Bible in the world’s most popular modern English Bible translation - the New International Version. It features a beautiful interior with full-color photographs, maps, charts and illustrations. The in-depth, thoughtful notes... Read More
To help you take your time, the NIV Study Bible contains visually arresting section breaks. Referred to daily by millions of Bible readers around the world, the over 20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible’s text. All of these features and more also make it perfect for home school use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible - the New International Version (NIV)
- Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps plus time lines and presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes
Ages: 18 & up.
Page Count: 2560
Paper Edges: Silver Gild
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Black/Brown LeatherSoft
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2011
- UPC: 9780310437468
- Height: 2.46
- Width: 6.84
- Length: 10.02
- Runtime Length: 0
- Publish Date: Oct 18, 2011
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- ISBN: 0310437466
- Translation: New International
- Print Size: 8.9/9.25
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Type: Study
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Great for history! by Andrew on 10/7/2015
It took me a while to choose a good study bible for myself. I choose this one and it has been great. The color pages make the maps and pictures much more friendly to look at. I dealt with the 1st Century Study Bible and it is also great for people who love history. Both have maps, timelines and photos on almost every other page.
My only problem was that this Bible is very thick, so I was limited on my choice of cases.