The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People reveals the unfolding, grand narrative of the Scriptures through 31 accessible chapters. Using the clear, accessible text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible text, this rendering of the Bibl... Read More
Limit of 10 each per customer, while supplies last.
For bulk ordering please call 1-888-319-0319
Like any good story, The Story is filled with intrigue, drama, conflict, romance and redemption - and this story’s true!
From the foreword by Max Lucado and Randy Frazee:
"This book tells the grandest, most compelling story of all time: the story of a true God who loves his children, who established for them a way of salvation and provided a route to eternity. Each story in these 31 chapters reveals the God of grace - the God who speaks; the God who acts; the God who listens; the God whose love for his people culminated in his sacrifice of Jesus, his only Son, to atone for the sins of humanity."
- The story of the Bible - in its own words.
- Selections from the NIV Bible with short transitions to connect the reader to the continuing story.
- Events, characters and teachings of the Bible arranged chronologically
- Timelines of Biblical events
- New International Version (NIV) Bible text
Weight: 1.3 pounds
Dimensions: 8.75" x 5.75" x 1.50"
Page Count: 512
Font Size: 10 point
- While Supplies Last: Yes
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2011
- UPC: 9780310950974
- Height: 1.67
- Width: 5.91
- Length: 8.72
- Runtime Length: 0
- Publish Date: Apr 12, 2011
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- ISBN: 031095097X
- Print Size: 11.5
- Binding: Cloth