A Husband After God's Own HeartJim George
The closer a husband is to God, the closer he will grow to his wife. That's why it's so vital for husbands to pursue God's heart and get to know His perfect design for the man's role in the marriage relationship. In A Husband After God's Own Heart: 12 Things That Really Matt... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
In A Husband After God's Own Heart: 12 Things That Really Matter in Your Marriage, husbands will find their marriages growing richer and deeper as they discover how to:
- Win a wife's heart through loving leadership
- Enjoy better communication through careful listening
- Build a happier home through wise guidance
- Encourage the family's spiritual growth by example
- Excel at a career without sacrificing family priorities.
Author Jim George addresses 12 areas of a husband's life, providing men with powerful and practical applications for becoming a husband after God's own heart. The book also includes a helpful study guide.
Page Count: 240
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
- Height: 0.61
- Width: 5.56
- Length: 8.48
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Male
- BISAC: "REL012060 , REL012050"