Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Boundaries impact all areas of our lives: physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us and under what circumstances; mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts and opinions; ... Read More
Often, Christians focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. When confronted with their lack of boundaries, they ask:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
In Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend offer biblically-based answers to these and other tough questions, showing us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers and even ourselves.
Page Count: 352
- Product type: Book
- Format: Spanish - Softcover
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2000
- UPC: 9780829728965
- Height: 0.90
- Width: 5.52
- Length: 8.32
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 320
- Publish Date: Jan 2, 2001
- Language: Spanish
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012000"
- ISBN: 0829728961
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review