Good Leaders Ask Great QuestionsJohn C. Maxwell
In Good Leaders Ask Great Questions, John C. Maxwell delves into the process of becoming a successful leader by examining how questions can be used to advantage. Through social media Maxwell allowed his followers to ask the questions about what it takes to achieve their prof... Read More
- How can I discover my unique purpose as a leader?
- What is the most effective daily habit that any leader should develop?
- How do you motivate an unmotivated person?
- How would you work with a difficult leader who has no vision?
This book is a thorough, insightful response to those readers and anyone who feels they have plateaued on their journey to develop their ultimate potential. Every leader has room to grow, and the advice in these pages will help readers assess their current position, and structure an effective plan to achieve their goals.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2014
- UPC: 9781455548071
- Height: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review