The Good News about Marriage: Debunking Discouraging Myths about Marriage and DivorceShaunti Feldhahn, Tally Whitehead, Andy Stanley
Divorce is not the biggest threat to marriage. Discouragement is. You've probably heard the grim facts: "Half of all marriages end in divorce." "The divorce rate inside the church is the same as outside." "Most marriages are just holding on." But what if these "f... Read More
You've probably heard the grim facts:
- "Half of all marriages end in divorce."
- "The divorce rate inside the church is the same as outside."
- "Most marriages are just holding on."
- The actual divorce rate has never gotten close to 50 percent.
- Those who attend church regularly have a significantly lower divorce rate than those who don't.
- Most marriages are happy.
- Simple changes make a big difference in most marriage problems.
- Most remarriages succeed.
"Shaunti takes aim at marriage myths that have spread like a cancer through our culture-myths that have become self-fulfilling prophecies. This book is packed with game-changing revelations. Like this one: Not only are most people staying married, they are happy in their marriages " -- Emerson Eggerichs, best-selling author of Love and Respect
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: May 6, 2014
- UPC: 9781601425621
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 196
- Publish Date: May 6, 2014
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012050"
- ISBN: 1601425627