One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's FutureBen Carson M. D.
When trailblazing neurosurgeon Ben Carson delivered the keynote address at the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2013, he couldn't have anticipated the nerve his message would hit. Standing just a few feet away from President Obama and Vice President Biden, he delivered ... Read More
- Hardcover: $25.95
The video of his speech immediately went viral, and two days later the Wall Street Journal published an editorial, "Ben Carson for President." His message of common sense, courage and civility resonated with many who were sick and tired of political infighting and political correctness.
Now Dr. Carson offers a bold plan to save our country in One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future. He applies the problem-solving skills he honed over decades of neurosurgery to the problems facing America today. Specifically, he calls for:
- The end of political correctness: Hypersensitivity is smothering our political discourse.
- Respectful disagreement: We should be able to discuss multiple sides of any issue.
- Informed citizens: Those who don't understand our historic principles are vulnerable to manipulators.
- Capitalism that recognizes its responsibility to the poor and disabled.
- A return to the moral principles of our Founders.
Having grown up in extreme poverty in Detroit and worked hard to reach the top of his field, Dr. Carson has good reason to believe in the American dream. But he believes that our serious problems now threaten that dream for future generations - unless we act immediately to save it.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Audio Book on CD (Unabridged)
- Release Date: May 20, 2014
- UPC: 9781611763393
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0