Frameworks: How to Navigate the New TestamentEric Larson
Frameworks is a fresh, innovative and groundbreaking survey of the New Testament that combines compelling stories, brilliant images, and simple illustrations like maps and charts to create context (conceptual frameworks) that guide you through the Bible. Presented in an attr... Read More
- Intro - What is this book like?
- Theme - What is this book about?
- Purpose - Why was it written?
- Outline - How is the book organized?
- Verses - How does it read?
- Navigation - How do I move through it?
- Unique things - What makes the book or its author special?
- Recap - What should I remember most?
- Questions - How can I explore further or go deeper?
- Insights - What one verse can I apply right now?
With over 125 high-resolution color photographs and large margins for note taking, Frameworks is the perfect companion to your favorite study Bible. Boost your biblical literacy by engaging in the rich visual context of Scripture. Frameworks is an excellent resource for churches or pastors who want to introduce the big picture of the New Testament in a clear, easy to remember way.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2014
- UPC: 9780830836826
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 372
- Publish Date: Dec 17, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL006220"
- ISBN: 0830836829