The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurst
Is your life stuffed to the brim with things to do? Is the sadness of constant pressure and expectation weighing you down? Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes, she provides Scripture ... Read More
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the shame and guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small "no."
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
Page Count: 240
Reader Chapter 1 >
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2014
- UPC: 9781400205851
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 260
- Publish Date: Aug 12, 2014
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- Audience Gender: Female
- BISAC: "REL012130"
- ISBN: 1400205859
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Great book! by GrannyJ on 10/5/2016
I haven't completed the book yet, but the first few chapters are really wonderful. Lysa relates to our every day issues in a humorous, down-to-earth style. She encourages our walk with the Lord to be our first and foremost task, for without the strength of our relationship with Him, we can accomplish nothing of real value. I recommend this book for any woman in any season of life.