Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, & Life TogetherGrace Driscoll, Mark Driscoll, Mark Driscoll, Mark Driscoll
While a wonderful wedding day is important, it is the last day of marriage that really counts. Will the last day of your marriage come prematurely through divorce? Will it be filled with regrets as you sit at the funeral of your spouse? Or, by God's grace, will the las... Read More
Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, want you to finish well on the last day. From the importance of date nights to answers to the most tricky "can we do that?" sex questions, in Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, & Life Together, they share practical help and hope with people just like them - who entered marriage a complete mess - or who are planning to be married someday and want to avoid some sticky pitfalls.
Together Pastor Mark and Grace tackle the tough issues, such as:
- Why being your spouse's best friend changes everything and how to achieve it.
- Pornography and sexual sin inside and outside of marriage.
- Submission and respect - marriage's most misunderstood tenets - and what they should really look like.
- Honoring your spouse emotionally, technologically, and financially.
- The "Can we do that?" questions you are too embarrassed to ask your pastor.
- How to deal with intimacy issues and create the joyful and fun sex life God intended you to have.
- What type of man or woman are you? What type of lover are you? And what type of marriage do you have?
Read our Exclusive Interview with Mark Driscoll
Page Count: 272
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2012
- UPC: 9781400205387
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 249
- Publish Date: Jan 8, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012050"
- ISBN: 1400205387