NIV Case for Christ Study Bible - Black Cherry/Dark Caramel LeatherSoftZondervan Bibles, Zondervan Bibles
Using a journalist's precision in gathering and presenting evidence, The Case for Christ Study Bible is an engaging, informative resource that motivates seekers and skeptics—as well as long-time Christians—to investigate for themselves the Bible’s most compelling claim... Read More
- Case for Christ Articles Over 220 Case for Christ notes explore Jesus’ claims and deity and demonstrate that he is the Messiah.
- Case for the Bible Notes More than 170 Case for the Bible notes explore the character of the Bible and the extra-biblical evidence that corroborates Scripture as well as explain apparent contradictions within the Bible.
- Case for a Creator Notes 75 Case for a Creator notes highlight the wonders of creation and demonstrate how the scientific evidence points to one all-powerful Creator.
- Case for Faith Articles 100 Case for Faith articles address questions such as, “How can there be a God that would allow so much pain and suffering?” and, “Doesn’t science prove that the world was created by chance?”
- Verdict Notes 20 Verdict notes provide testimonies from scholars and other Christians who have examined the evidence, discovered the reality of Jesus, and put their faith in him.
- Book Introductions
Sixty-six Book Introductions offer a short overview of each book.Product Details:
Binding: LeatherSoft, Black Cherry/Dark Caramel LeatherSoft
Page Edge Color: Gold
Weight: 3.69 pounds
Dimensions: 2.25" x 7.25" x 10.00"
Font Size: 8.0 point
Page Count: 1870
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Black Cherry/Dark Caramel LeatherSoft
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2010
- UPC: 9780310941255
- Height: 2.25
- Width: 7.25
- Length: 10
- Runtime Length: 0
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Translation: New International
- Maps: Yes
- Audience stage life: Adult