Our hearts were made for deep, authentic relationships - for community with others. And like nothing else, small groups provide the kind of life-giving community that builds and empowers the body of Christ and impacts the world. In Building a Life-Changing Small Group Minist... Read More
In this informative book, you will learn the answers to questions like:
- Which approach or model for small group ministry is best for my church?
- Who has responsibility for the ministry and how are they supported?
- How do I organize the groups and coach the leaders?
- Where do I find leaders and what kind of training do they need?
- How do I guide people toward community life?
- What are the pathways and events that move people to become part of a small group?
- What kinds of groups should we offer?
- How do you multiply groups and launch new groups?
- How do we define success in this ministry?
As you work through the questions in each chapter, you'll develop a coherent, strategic plan for building and leading the small group ministry at your church. Whether you are establishing a new ministry or transitioning from older models of small group ministry that are no longer effective today, you'll benefit from the time-tested wisdom of the authors.
Page Count: 240
- Product type: Default
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2012
- UPC: 9780310331261
- Height: 0.80
- Width: 7.20
- Length: 9.10