Our hearts were made for deep, authentic relationships - for community with others. And like nothing else, small groups provide the kind of life-giving community that builds and empowers the body of Christ and impacts the world. In Building a Life-Changing Small Group Minist... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
In this informative book, you will learn the answers to questions like:
- Which approach or model for small group ministry is best for my church?
- Who has responsibility for the ministry and how are they supported?
- How do I organize the groups and coach the leaders?
- Where do I find leaders and what kind of training do they need?
- How do I guide people toward community life?
- What are the pathways and events that move people to become part of a small group?
- What kinds of groups should we offer?
- How do you multiply groups and launch new groups?
- How do we define success in this ministry?
As you work through the questions in each chapter, you'll develop a coherent, strategic plan for building and leading the small group ministry at your church. Whether you are establishing a new ministry or transitioning from older models of small group ministry that are no longer effective today, you'll benefit from the time-tested wisdom of the authors.
Page Count: 240
- Product type: Default
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2012
- UPC: 9780310331261
- Height: 0.8
- Width: 7.2
- Length: 9.1