Breakthrough Faith: Living a Life Where Anything Is PossibleLarry Sparks, Jack Taylor, Jack Taylor, Jack Taylor
We all experience the impossibilities of life, just like the four men in the Bible who sought Jesus' healing touch for their paralyzed friend. The question is--how will you respond? You have two options. You can accept your circumstances as God's will and simply give up..... Read More
You have two options. You can accept your circumstances as God's will and simply give up... or, you can break through and receive everything God has waiting for you.
Breakthrough Faith will help you discover:
- You have an enemy: all circumstances are not God's will God is both willing and able to miraculously move in your life
- You already possess breakthrough faith: you just need to activate it
- The mind matters: what you think about God determines what you experience
- Intimacy with the Father ushers you into a supernatural lifestyle and greater works
- Practical keys to activating breakthrough faith in your life: Declaration, Testimony, and Presence
The paralytic's four friends didn't give up and broke through the roof to get to Jesus--and experienced the miraculous. You can break through too! Get ready to activate the faith God has given you and break through every impossibility that comes against your life!
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2014
- UPC: 9780768404517
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 268
- Publish Date: Oct 21, 2014
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012120"
- ISBN: 0768404517
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review