Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your LifeHenry Cloud, John Townsend, Dr John Townsend
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Boundaries impact all areas of our lives: physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us and under what circumstances; mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts and opinions; ... Read More
Often, Christians focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. When confronted with their lack of boundaries, they ask:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
In Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend offer biblically-based answers to these and other tough questions, showing us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers and even ourselves.
Page Count: 304
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- UPC: 9780310585909
- Height: 1.10
- Width: 6.32
- Length: 9.52
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 304
- Publish Date: Oct 20, 1992
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012100 , REL036540"
- ISBN: 0310585902
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review