Beyond the sports and weather chatter and silence that characterize many male conversations, there is often brokenness. Emptiness. Shame. In Bond of Brothers: Connecting with Other Men Beyond Work, Weather and Sports, author Wes Yoder calls disappointed, disenchanted and lon... Read More
In Bond of Brothers, you will discover:
- Why your career and performance at work are not your identity
- How to defeat the fears that come to you in the "Tough Years"
- What to do when you are too worried to forgive or too hurt to smile
- Why spiritual friendships are the central, life-giving core of all healthy relationships among men.
Yoder believes that being there to comfort, to love, to listen, to take a step toward Jesus together in our brokenness is the essence of friendship. Instead of pushing or being pushed into men's groups, learn with others how to invite friends along. Begin a journey toward authenticity and your true identity - starting here!
Page Count: 192
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2013
- UPC: 9780310319993
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 191
- Publish Date: May 12, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- Audience Gender: Male
- BISAC: "REL012060"
- ISBN: 0310319994
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review