Oh those beautiful summer days... how they seem to last forever! Oh those beautiful summer days... how hot can it get???
We thought that we would share a few ideas on what your family can do to keep cool this summer.
Here is the perfect Sweet Tea recipe shared from a friend:
- Bring approximately 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 2 family size tea bags and remove from the heat.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes, but if you forget about it for a while it will still be fine.
- Add 2 1/4 cups of sugar to a 1 gallon container, stir in tea, add water to fill. Chill. Enjoy.
- Want some variety? Add a regular tea bag in the flavor of your choice. DEE LISH!
Here is the perfect cool down plan for the kiddos!
- Grab a kiddie pool
- Fill with water from the garden hose
- Grab a sprinkler or two
- Everyone put on a bathing suit
- GET WET!!!
So get out there! Enjoy the summer! After all it provides a great way to interact with your family.