We are extremely grateful to God for your faithful readership of the daily devotional. The Lord continues to bless with significant growth from 22,951 readers a year ago to 64,196 readers today. Wisdom Hunters is a non-profit ministry blessed with a prayerful board of directors, who steward well this—the Lord’s ministry. After much prayer and planning we believe He is leading us in the following ways:
Connect people to Christ through God’s Word.
By the end of 2012 trust God for 200,000 global and U.S. readers of the daily devotional.
Testimony (click here for more: http://bit.ly/ggJzWk)
The “Love Her” and “Respect Him” devotionals absolutely ROCKED MY WORLD. I never had a good example, growing up, of how a husband should treat a wife and how a wife should treat her husband. These two blogs couldn’t have come at a better time. I am SO. VERY. GRATEFUL.—Kim
Needs for 2011
- Support for writing, editing and formatting of devotional content- $50,000
- Social media, video and administrative support- $15,000
- Critical need of $20,000 for web development
- Development of apps for mobile devices and tablets- $10,000 ($10,000 given)
- Creation of Chinese and Spanish translations- $15,000
- Packaging, marketing and distribution of devotional book content- $25,000 ($19,000 given).
Total financial costs for 2011- $135,000 / given year-to-date: $112,087
If you have been a regular reader for six months or longer, please join us in prayer in how the Lord might lead you to participate financially. If you are being blessed by the daily writings and could help us reach others for Jesus Christ then you can give online (monthly gifts help most and no gift is too small) by clicking http://bit.ly/fPxiWr or mail your check to:
PO Box 800062
Roswell, GA 30075
Thanks so much for your prayerful consideration.
President, Wisdom Hunters
“I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ” (Philemon 1:6).