Through our partnership with author Boyd Bailey and his Wisdom Hunters daily devotional, we have an awesome opportunity to raise $10,000 for orphans and widows around the world.
How does it work?
1. You sign up for Boyd’s daily Wisdom Hunters email devotional.
2. They donate $1 to the James Fund (up to $10,000!)
3. Lives are changed. Just. Like. That.
Who is The James Fund?
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded by Family Christian to fulfill the mission of James 1:27 “…to look after orphans and widows in their distress…” They share the love of Jesus by:
• Providing adoption assistance to partner agencies
• Offering hands-on orphan and widow care
• Supporting initiatives that improve quality of life
• Encouraging the church to fulfill God’s commitments to orphans and widows.
Who is Boyd Bailey?
In 2004, Boyd began emailing reflections from his devotional time to a small group of friends. Today that list of “friends” has grown to over 65,000! He is also the author of Seeking God in the Psalms, Infusion and Seeking Daily the Heart of God.
Let’s do this!
Click here to subscribe then recruit your friends to do the same. Working together we’ll reach 10,000 in no time!