NIV Mom's Devotional BibleElisa Morgan
Every mom needs to take a few moments for herself each day to find refreshment, encouragement, stimulation and inspiration in the Word of God. In the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible, a full year of weekday and weekend devotions, written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothe... Read More
- Pink/Hot Pink LeatherSoft: $49.99
A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible is filled with inspiring insights that will help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have five minutes to read or 15, the devotions in the Mom's Devotional Bible will touch your heart.
- A year's worth of daily devotions, mostly written by Elisa Morgan.
- Select devotions written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas and Carolyn Custis James.
- Five devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
- Weekend "Momday" devotions that cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
- Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world.
- Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives.
- A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun.
- Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
- Index of topics important to mothers
- Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
- 12 full-color "Keepsake Pages"
- Double-column format
- Promises and Prayers for Mom
Weight: 2.2 pounds
Dimensions: 8.50" x 5.50" x 1.50"
Page Count: 1504
Font Size: 8 point
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
- UPC: 9780310443360
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Runtime Length: 0
- Publish Date: Mar 19, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- ISBN: 0310443369
- Translation: New International
- Print Size: 000
- Binding: Cloth
- Type: Devotional