Beyond Suffering Bible NLT, Tutone: Where Struggles Seem Endless, God's Hope Is Infinite - Teal/Brown/Rose Gold LeatherSoftJoni and Friends Inc
There is hardly a person who doesn’t know someone dealing with a disability, disease, chronic illness, or other form of personal suffering. The Beyond Suffering Bible is the first study Bible to directly address those who suffer and the people who love and care for them. F... Read More
- Devotional readings helping you discover God's answers to your most difficult questions
- "A Word From Joni": full-page articles reflecting her heart for God in the midst of suffering
- "Profiles": articles on people in the Bible who struggled with suffering
- "Connection Points" notes: study notes helping you connect with a biblical theology of suffering
- Full text of the New Living Translation (NLT)
- Ribbon marker
- 9.25" x 6.50"
Joni and Friends began in 1979 at Joni’s house as she and her friends responded to the many questions and needs pouring in from families affected by disability who read Joni’s books or had seen the movie of her life. From the beginning, Joni, her staff, and volunteers devoted their energies to developing Christ-centered programs and services which would help meet the spiritual and practical needs of disabled people and their families, including Family Retreats, the distribution of wheelchairs and Bibles worldwide to people affected by disability, and church training at local and national disability ministry conferences. Joni and Friends continues to reach out around the world to people and families affected by disability with the love of Christ and the practical help they need.
- Product type: Default
- Format: LeatherSoft
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2016
- UPC: 9781414395616
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review