NIV Large Print Life Application Study Bible - Chocolate/Tan LeatherSoft (Indexed)Zondervan, Zondervan Bibles
With engaging notes, precise personality profiles, charts, maps, and more, there's no wonder this Bible is one of today's best-selling study Bibles. Enhance your reading and daily walk with God, using this comprehensive study Bible which features the New International Transl... Read More
- Chocolate/Tan LeatherSoft: $84.99
- Burgundy Bonded Leather (Indexed): $89.99
- Brown Bonded Leather - Indexed: $89.99
- Black Bonded Leather (Indexed): $89.99
- Dark Orchid/Deep Plum LeatherSoft: $84.99
- Black Bonded Leather: $79.99
- Brown Bonded Leather: $79.99
- Burgundy Bonded Leather: $79.99
- Dark Orchid/Deep Plum LeatherSoft (Indexed): $94.99
- Nearly 10,000 Life Application Study Tools-- packed with helpful notes, maps, charts, and other features to aid your personal study and application of God’s Word.
- Life Application Notes-- dig deeper with thousands of Life Application notes, spread throughout, that help you understand the meaning of the Bible and apply its truth to your life.
- Contributors-- nearly 100 contributors and several renowned Bible scholars from various denominations helped prepare and review the study helps. Their participation assures you that all study helps are accurate and true to the Bible text.
- Book Introductions-- the first-ever application-oriented introductions focus on each book’s great themes. An outline, timeline, and other vital facts are also included.
- Profiles Of Bible Figures-- special highlighted sections feature profiles of over 100 key Bible figures. Each profile contains a biographical sketch; a key lesson from that person’s life; and lists of that person’s strengths, accomplishments, weaknesses, and mistakes.
- Harmony Of The Gospels-- built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. In each Gospel, each event is cross-referenced to the other Gospels and to one complete Harmony of the Gospels.
- Charts And Maps-- the Life Application Study Bible has more maps and charts than any other study Bible. With over 200 maps available within the text and book introductions, it’s like having an atlas built right into your Bible! Over 260 charts and diagrams help highlight important information and clarify difficult concepts and relationships.
- Cross-References-- an updated, extensive cross-reference system helps you find related passages quickly.
- Index/Dictionary/Concordance-- the comprehensive index to all the notes, charts, maps, and personality profiles, and the 70-page dictionary/concordance, are ideal for Bible study and teaching preparation.
- Christian Worker’s Resource-- expanded helps for five key areas of ministry and leadership: sharing your faith, discipling a new believer, maximizing an application-based Bible, group teaching and leading, and everyday application.
- Expanded Features-- the Life Application Study Bible features the words of Christ in red and the outline of a daily devotional reading program.
- Words of Jesus in red
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
Binding: LeatherSoft, Chocolate/Tan
Page Edge Color: Gold
Weight: 4.65 pounds
Dimensions: 9.50" x 6.50" x 2.25"
Page Count: 3119
Font Size: 11 point
Can be imprinted
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Chocolate/Tan LeatherSoft (Indexed)
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2012
- UPC: 9780310421313
- Height: 2.60
- Width: 6.90
- Length: 10.20
- Publish Date: Apr 6, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 9780310421313
- Translation: New International
- Red Letter: Yes
- Print Size: 11
- Binding: LeatherSoft
- Concordance: Yes
- Maps: Yes
- Type: Study, Large Print
- Cross Referenced Verses: Yes
- Timelines: Yes
- General Color: Brown, Tan
- Illustrations: Yes
- Audience stage life: Adult
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review