Written by the Adventures in Odyssey team, 90 Devotions for Kids: Biblical Principles to Build Your Faith provides fun, Bible-based devotions for families that encourage children to spend time learning more about God. There are no better mentors than Whit and the folks fro... Read More
90 Devotions for Kids includes thirteen weeks of devotions and the sidebars from Odyssey favorites Wooton, Whit, Connie and Eugene provide friendly suggestions for life applications. Each week has an individual theme and includes an overview to introduce the theme, seven devotions that reference AIO dramas and an activity, puzzle, or game to reinforce the core biblical truths taught during the week.
- Creative Daily Challenge ideas to keep kids thinking about each lesson long after they’ve finished reading it
- Fun activities to involve the whole family in biblical learning and accountability
- Lessons drawn from favorite Adventures in Odyssey audio dramas
- Theme puzzles to reinforce the spiritual lessons in thought-provoking ways
- Whit and Wisdom - Friend and mentor John Avery Whittaker explains important Bible truths in easy-to-understand language
- Connie’s Corner - Connie relates spiritual applications to her own life
- Loquacious Learning with Eugene - Odyssey’s favorite intellectual shares important cultural and biblical facts
- Wandering with Wooton - Musings from the wacky postman on all things licorice and godly
Using this fun and informative book, parents will find the tools they need to help start children on a path toward regular time alone with God, and families will be encouraged to spend time together as they share the daily readings.
Ages: 8 & up.
Page Count: 258
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2012
- UPC: 9781589976825
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 258
- Publish Date: Oct 1, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 12
- Audience Age Minimum: 6
- BISAC: "JNF049120"
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review