A Young Woman After God's Own Heart--A DevotionalElizabeth George
Elizabeth George shares the best of A Young Woman After God's Own Heart, A Young Woman's Call to Prayer, and 2007 Christian Book Awards finalist A Young Woman's Walk with God. Teens and tweens will enjoy these dynamic, practical messages that build good habits, cu... Read More
This beautiful, padded book is packed with stories, how-to advice, and enthusiastic energy. Each short devotion features a topic specifically for teens and a brief prayer.
Readers will discover how to:
- look to God's Word for help in making choices
- grow spiritually through Jesus
- tap into God's strength for handling stress
- live Jesus at home...and elsewhere
- form healthy friendships
This devotional shows girls that God's Word is a roadmap they can count on as they face each day...and the future. An excellent gift!
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover - A Young Woman After God's Own Heart
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2015
- UPC: 9780736959766
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 192
- Publish Date: Sep 1, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 17
- Audience Age Minimum: 12
- Audience Gender: Female
- BISAC: "JNF049120"
- ISBN: 0736959769
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review