A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayJim George
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life--the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn...... Read More
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.
In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life--the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn...
- why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- what makes for the best kinds of friendships
- how school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim's balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they'll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Paperback
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2011
- UPC: 9780736930253
- Height: 0.45
- Width: 5.32
- Length: 8.02
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 190
- Publish Date: Aug 1, 2011
- Audience Age Maximum: 17
- Audience Age Minimum: 12
- BISAC: "JNF049130"
- ISBN: 0736930256
More From Jim George
Elizabeth George, Jim George$11.99
Jim George, Harvest House Publishers, Inc.$14.99
Elizabeth George, Jim George, Judy Luenebrink$14.99