Friends can make or break the life of a tween girl. That's why bestselling author Dannah Gresh, popular speaker and creator of the Secret Keeper Girl events, and youth educator Suzy Weibel have developed this book that targets the hearts of tween girls as they grow in and pu... Read More
A Girl's Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls, part of the Secret Keeper Girl Series, springs from the life and example of Jesus, a tween girl's true BFF. It helps her explore questions such as:
- Who should I choose for friends?
- How can I keep my friends?
- How can my parents help me?
- What do I do about jealousy and hurts in my friendships?
- How can I be Jesus' friend, and how do I introduce others to him?
Ages: 10 & up.
Page Count: 112
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2013
- UPC: 9780736955317
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 111
- Publish Date: Aug 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 12
- Audience Age Minimum: 9
- BISAC: "JNF049130"
- ISBN: 0736955313
More From Dannah Gresh, Suzy Weibel
Bob Gresh, Dannah Gresh$12.99
Bob Barnes, Dannah Gresh, Juli Slattery$7.99
Dannah Gresh, Suzy Weibel$11.99
Dannah Gresh, Nancy Leigh DeMoss$14.99
Dannah Gresh, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Erin Davis$13.99
Dannah Gresh, Fern Nichols$13.99
Dannah Gresh, Janet Mylin$14.99